|From the start of the 2020/21 season we aim to take online entries for all WWS events through the WPBSA Tournament Manager.|
Players will already be familiar with the system which has been used to provide results, scores, draws and now rankings over the past year. The system has now been expanded to accept direct entries, making it a one-stop shop for all tournament information.
To enter tournaments you will need to create an account on the system - which you can do right now.
We have also set up a ´test´ event so that you can practice the entry process (please note that payment has been disabled but will be made through PayPal or bank transfer as with the previous entry system).
NOTE: If you have already seen this on Facebook and entered the event, please ignore this email as you do not need to do so again.
Account set-up / First Tournament Entry Instructions
You will receive a confirmation email confirming your entry to the tournament – please ignore this.
- Click here to register your account: https://snookerscores.net/register
- You will then receive an email asking you to click to verify your account. Click ‘Verify Email Address’ and you will be taken to the website to log in.
- Click here to view the Test Tournament: https://snookerscores.net/tournament-manager/wws-test-tournament and click ‘Enter Tournament’ in green.
- Enter player – complete the information requested. If you have previously entered a tournament recorded on the Tournament Manager you will be asked if you are the same player. Please select yes if correct as then your account will be linked to that player and your past results.
- Complete the further information requested.
Normally, you would then have the option to click your name at the top of the screen and you will see the ‘My payments’ option. Click here and this will show you any outstanding entry fees that you are due to pay (not applicable for this tournament)..
After you have entered your first tournament, you can simply log in to the Tournament Manager and click ‘Enter Tournament’ on future events, completing the information requested.
You will also be able to click ‘My player’ and this will show you tournaments that you have entered and other tournaments available for entry.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.